Friday, March 14, 2008

Ice update

We have been enjoying quite a thaw the past few days. There had been a typical spring gradient of temperatures ranging from the 50s to the 30s in our area. Then west winds came through and made everything mild. The temp right now is 46.2. The ice sheets in front of our house have receded a bit, but they are persisting in the shadows of our north-facing six-flat. I even saw a frigate (OK, it was really an evening cruise boat) plying the waters of Lake Michigan tonight. Ice packs linger in the harbors despite the warmth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.